Ambience 4.x log usage
- Provides details as well a summarized view of the background processes of the Ambience Server instance. The information at the Ambience log level is a high level summary and would require users to refer to the relevant error/minute-minder/audit logs (match via timestamp) for more details
- The audit logs would log down most activities carried out by a specific user account.
- The Job Engines logs information on the processes running at each job engine.
- Provides a daily summary of errors and exceptions at the Ambience Server or job engine level.
- Tracking of the back-end processes at minute intervals.
- Information on any remote connections made by the Ambience Designer.
- Not in use, applicable if the Ambience Server is configured to be multi-tenanted.
See the attached file for samples and more details on the Ambience 4.x log use.