Establishing connections to Oracle Database (Repertoire 8.8)
Download the Oracle JDBC driver. Driver can be downloaded here
JDBC and UCP Downloads page | Oracle СНГ
Deploy the ojdbc driver in the \lib directory of the Repertoire 8.8 installation folder
Restart the Repertoire server and start up the Repertoire designer
Add a new Connection Pool and input in the necessary fields.
- Driver: oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
- URL : jdbc:oracle:thin:@::
- Provide the login name and password for the Oracle Database
- E.g : Default Oracle Database Name is “xe”
- Once done, click the Test Connection button and you should be able to view the pop up box which mention that the test connection was successfully.